11.06.2006

Sunny Side Left

n den nächsten Tagen sollte sich niemand über halbgare Postings wundern. Der Grund dafür ist, dass ich gestern auf dem Trödelmarkt verkaufen war.

Okay, also, ich war gestern trödeln. Dabei saß ich in einem Gang, der von Nord nach Süd lief. Soweit nichts ungewöhnliches.
Die Leute kamen (kauften viel zu selten) und das Wetter war schön.
Und hier liegt der Frosch begraben. Das Wetter war schön, die Sonne schien, ich saß hinter meinem Stand. Die Sonne schien von links. Immer. Den ganzen Tag lang. Also zumindest von 8:00 bis 13:30 Uhr.

Jetzt ist mein linke Körperseite lecker braun (bis auf den Oberarm, der ist flammend rot) und die rechte anständig deutsch-weiß. Das Gesicht eingeschlossen.
Das könnte bei der Fußballweltmeisterschaft ja zumindest praktisch sein, aber ein Land mit einer solchen Flagge nimmt leider nicht teil.

Aber die, die bis hierhin gelesen haben verstehen jetzt zumindest die Sache mit dem "halbgar".

Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

It's very straightforward to find out any matter on web as compared to books, as I found this paragraph at this web page.

Also visit my blog :: free Erotica stories

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hey there! This is kind of off topic but I need some
advice from an established blog. Is it tough to set up
your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about setting up my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any points or suggestions? With thanks

Also visit my homepage: Xxx Geschichten

Anonym hat gesagt…

Needed to write you the very little word just to thank you very much over again with the nice techniques you've provided at this time. It's so remarkably generous with people like you to supply without
restraint what exactly some people might have distributed as an e book to generate some profit for themselves, particularly given that you might have tried it if you considered necessary.
The things as well served to become a good way to realize that other people online have the identical interest just like my very
own to know very much more when considering this problem. I am
sure there are lots of more enjoyable occasions ahead for folks who view your site.


Here is my page; sex verhaalen